Katara Hospitality : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Katara Hospitality : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Katara Hospitality"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Katara Hospitality" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Katara Hospitality"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Katara Hospitality (Katara), a subsidiary of Qatar Holding LLC, is a hospitality service provider. The company owns, manages, develops and operates four-star and five-star hotels. Its hotels portfolio includes Doha Marriott Hotel, Katara Towers, Movenpick Hotel, Saraya Corniche Hotel, The Ritz-Carlton, InterContinental Carlton Cannes, Hotel Schweizerhof, The Westin Excelsior, and Tazi Palace Hotel, among others. Katara’s resorts portfolio includes Sealine, Sharq Village & Spa, Sheraton Grand Doha Resort & Convention Hotel, Simaisma, Burgenstock Resort, Renaissance Sharm El Sheikh Golden View Beach Resort and Chiva-Som. The company operates owned and non owned hotels through Murwab Hotel Group. Its operations are spanned across Qatar, Morocco, Egypt, the Netherlands, Singapore, the UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland and Thailand. Katara is headquartered in Doha, Qatar.