Kamaz - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Kamaz - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Kamaz"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Kamaz" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Kamaz"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Kamaz is a manufacturer and distributor of trailers and semitrailers. The company’s products include truck semitrailers, truck trailers, dump truck semitrailers, loader crane trucks, side trucks, dump truck trailers, tractors units and container truck semitrailers. It manufactures engines, multifunctional armored vehicles, power units, chassis, tools and spare parts for cars. KOA’s activities include design, assembly, manufacturing of vehicles and components and sales of finished products and service backup. The company operates through foundry and forges plant, automobile plant, engine plant, press and stamping plant, repair and tool making plant, and master industrial park. It markets its products and services through a network of dealers and agents. The company exports its products to Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Africa, India, Iran, the UAE, Belarus, Uzbekistan and Azerbaijan. Kamaz is headquartered in Naberezhnye Chelny, Russia.
- 1 Kamaz - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Kamaz - Company Overview
- 1.2 Kamaz - Major Products and Services
- 2 Kamaz - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Kamaz - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Kamaz - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Kamaz - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Kamaz - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Kamaz - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Kamaz - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Kamaz - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Kamaz - Valuation
- 2.3 Kamaz - Key Competitors
- 3 Kamaz - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Kamaz - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Kamaz - Recent Developments
- 5 Kamaz - Key Events
- 6 Kamaz - Key Employees
- 7 Kamaz - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Kamaz - Head Office
- 7.2 Kamaz - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Kamaz - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Kamaz - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Kamaz - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Kamaz - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Kamaz - Key Events
- Table 6: Kamaz - Key Employees
- Table 7: Kamaz - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Kamaz - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Kamaz - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Kamaz - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Kamaz - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Kamaz - Solvency
- Figure 6: Kamaz - Valuation