Kakaku.com, Inc. - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Kakaku.com, Inc. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Kakaku.com, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Kakaku.com, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Kakaku.com, Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Kakaku.com operates as an internet media company that provides electronic commerce (e-commerce) services. The company operates a support site, kakaku.com, which offers products and information on various items including personal computers, consumer electronics, cameras, mobile phones; and product search services for food items, cosmetics, etc. It is engaged in the operation of yoyaq.com, which offers online reservations for luxury hotels; tabelog.com, a restaurant and food review site; and photohito.com, a photo site for camera users to share their photos and search for cameras and lenses; and tasclap.com, a fashion coordinator site for men. In addition, Kakaku.com operates kakaku.com insurance, which offers insurance consulting services for life, casualty, automobile, travel, and other insurance products; 4travel.jp, a travel site that offers information on price comparisons for hotels, tours and airfare; and eiga.com, which provides information on movies. The company primarily operates in Japan, where it is headquartered in Shibuya Ku.
- 1 Kakaku.com, Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Kakaku.com, Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Kakaku.com, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Kakaku.com, Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Kakaku.com, Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Kakaku.com, Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Kakaku.com, Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Kakaku.com, Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Kakaku.com, Inc. - Valuation
- 2.3 Kakaku.com, Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 Kakaku.com, Inc. - Key Employees
- 4 Kakaku.com, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4.1 Kakaku.com, Inc. - Head Office
- 4.2 Kakaku.com, Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Kakaku.com, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Kakaku.com, Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Kakaku.com, Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Kakaku.com, Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Kakaku.com, Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 6: Kakaku.com, Inc. - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Kakaku.com, Inc. - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Kakaku.com, Inc. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Kakaku.com, Inc. - Valuation