Kaefer Isoliertechnik GmbH & Co KG : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Kaefer Isoliertechnik GmbH & Co KG : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Kaefer Isoliertechnik GmbH & Co KG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Kaefer Isoliertechnik GmbH & Co KG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Kaefer Isoliertechnik GmbH & Co KG"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Kaefer Isoliertechnik GmbH & Co., KG (Kaefer) is a provider of insulation, surface protection fire protection, interior outfitting, refractory, electromechanical, asbestos solutions, non-destructive testing, facades and acoustics solutions. It provides planning, development and management, assembly, installation, design, quality management, inspection and testing, material supply and delivery. The company offer its products and services to food, wood and paper, healthcare, power, oil and gas, shipbuilding, tunnel building, automotive, pharmaceutical, chemical, logistics and airports, thermal-solar plants, bio energy, mining, aerospace and other industries. It operates regional management centres in various regions sucha as Western Europe; Latin America; Central and Eastern Europe; North Atlantic and Southern Africa; South East Asia; Asia Pacific; and the Middle East. Kaefer is headquartered in Bremen, Germany.