Kabe AB (KABE B) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Kabe AB (KABE B) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Kabe AB"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Kabe AB" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Kabe AB"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Kabe AB (Kabe) is a manufacturer of transport vehicle. The company offers services such as manufacturing, marketing, distribution, and selling of road transportation vehicles. Its fleet includes caravans, campers, and motor homes. Kabe also provides loans, finance, use car purchasing, transport and other mobile units, camping accessories, caravan related equipment, and club services. The company owns and operates manufacturing and production unit in Smaland, Sweden with an annual production capacity of 400 caravans and campers. It operates through its subsidiaries such as KABE Husvagnar AB, KABE Adria OY, and KABE Finans AB, among others. Kabe is headquartered in Jonkoping, Sweden.
- 1 Kabe AB - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Kabe AB - Company Overview
- 1.2 Kabe AB - Major Products and Services
- 2 Kabe AB - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Kabe AB - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Kabe AB - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Kabe AB - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Kabe AB - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Kabe AB - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Kabe AB - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Kabe AB - Valuation
- 2.3 Kabe AB - Key Competitors
- 3 Kabe AB - Key Events
- 4 Kabe AB - Key Employees
- 5 Kabe AB - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Kabe AB - Head Office
- 5.2 Kabe AB - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Kabe AB - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Kabe AB - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Kabe AB - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Kabe AB - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Kabe AB - Key Events
- Table 6: Kabe AB - Key Employees
- Table 7: Kabe AB - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Kabe AB - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Kabe AB - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Kabe AB - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Kabe AB - Solvency
- Figure 5: Kabe AB - Valuation