KRBL Limited - Company Capsule
Timetric's "KRBL Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "KRBL Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "KRBL Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "KRBL Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
KRBL is engaged in the trade and export of rice. The company offers basmati rice; and various agricultural commodities, such as furfural, seed, bran and bran oil. KRBL offers its products under various brands, including India Gate, Doon, Nur Jahan, Indian Farm, Bemisal, Aarati, Unity, Lotus, Taj Mahal Tilla, Shubh Mangal, Necklace, Lion, Al Wisam, Train, Al Bustan, Telephone, Southern Girl, Alhussam, Blue Bird, and City Palace. In addition, the company is engaged in the generation of power from wind turbine and husk based and solar power plants. The company operates in India and the UAE. It is headquartered in Noida, India.
- 1 KRBL Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 KRBL Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 KRBL Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 KRBL Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 KRBL Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 KRBL Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 KRBL Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 KRBL Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 KRBL Limited - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 KRBL Limited - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 KRBL Limited - Solvency
- 2.2.6 KRBL Limited - Valuation
- 2.3 KRBL Limited - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.2 KRBL Limited - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 KRBL Limited - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.4 KRBL Limited - Liquidity
- 3 KRBL Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 KRBL Limited - Key Employees
- 5 KRBL Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 KRBL Limited - Head Office
- 5.2 KRBL Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: KRBL Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: KRBL Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: KRBL Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: KRBL Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: KRBL Limited - Key Employees
- Table 6: KRBL Limited - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: KRBL Limited - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: KRBL Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: KRBL Limited - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: KRBL Limited - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: KRBL Limited - Solvency
- Figure 6: KRBL Limited - Valuation
- Figure 7: KRBL Limited - Efficiency
- Figure 8: KRBL Limited - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 9: KRBL Limited - Liquidity