KONE Corporation (KNEBV) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "KONE Corporation (KNEBV) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "KONE Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "KONE Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "KONE Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
KONE Corporation (KONE) manufactures elevators and escalators. The company's products include offers elevators, escalators, automatic building doors, and monitoring and access control systems. It also provides various services for every phase of building's lifecycle such as design, construction, maintenance and modernization. KONE caters to hotels; leisure facilities; public spaces; residential, office and specialized buildings; airports; railway stations; shopping centers; medical facilities; supermarkets; and department stores. The company markets its products under the brands of KONE MonoSpace, KONE EcoSysytem and KONe Ecodisc. The company has operations in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific and Americas. KONE is headquartered in Helsinki, Finland.
- 1 KONE Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 KONE Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 KONE Corporation - Business Description
- 1.3 KONE Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 KONE Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 KONE Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 KONE Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 KONE Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 KONE Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 KONE Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 KONE Corporation - Solvency
- 2.2.5 KONE Corporation - Valuation
- 2.3 KONE Corporation - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 KONE Corporation - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 KONE Corporation - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 KONE Corporation - Valuation
- 2.3.4 KONE Corporation - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 KONE Corporation - Liquidity
- 3 KONE Corporation - Recent Developments
- 4 KONE Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 KONE Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 KONE Corporation - Strengths
- 4.3 KONE Corporation - Weaknesses
- 4.4 KONE Corporation - Opportunities
- 4.5 KONE Corporation - Threats
- 5 KONE Corporation - Company Statement
- 6 KONE Corporation - History
- 7 KONE Corporation - Key Employees
- 8 KONE Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 KONE Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 KONE Corporation - Head Office
- 9.2 KONE Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: KONE Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: KONE Corporation - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: KONE Corporation - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: KONE Corporation - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: KONE Corporation - History
- Table 6: KONE Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 7: KONE Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: KONE Corporation - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: KONE Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: KONE Corporation - Financial Position
- Figure 3: KONE Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: KONE Corporation - Solvency
- Figure 5: KONE Corporation - Valuation
- Figure 6: KONE Corporation - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: KONE Corporation - Efficiency
- Figure 8: KONE Corporation - Valuation
- Figure 9: KONE Corporation - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 10: KONE Corporation - Liquidity