KNSB – Paragon@KL Northgate Mixed-Use Complex – Selangor - Project Profile
"KNSB – Paragon@KL Northgate Mixed-Use Complex – Selangor - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "KNSB – Paragon@KL Northgate Mixed-Use Complex – Selangor - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
KL Northgate Sdn Bhd (KNSB) is undertaking the construction of a mixed-use complex in Selayang, Gombak District, Selangor, Malaysia.
The project involves the construction of a 362,321m2 mixed-use complex on 7.28ha of land. It will be developed in Phases.
The first phase involves the construction of a 167,225m2 five-story shopping mall. It includes the construction of basement parking garage, four-story of podium parking and related facilities.
The project includes the construction of a 31-story residential tower comprising 400 units, a 27-story hotel tower comprising 316 rooms, a 30-story hotel tower comprising 500 rooms, 37-story tower comprising 350 suites, a ballroom, a hologram hall, a game park, indoor water theme park, a recreation park, parking and related facilities, and the installation of elevators.
MCC Overseas Sdn Bhd (MCCO) has been appointed as the contractor.
In September 2016, KNSB signed a Memorandums of Understanding (MoU) with MCC Group, Wyndham Hotel Group, and Wonderbucks Bhd.
In April 2017, Anzo Holdings Bhd (Anzo), a wholly-owned subsidiary Harvest Court Construction Sdn Bhd (HCCSB), received US$282.5 construction contract for shopping mall.
As of July 2017, pre-design activities are underway.
Construction is expected to commence in fourth quarter of 2017 and first phase will be completed in three years and the entire project take six years to complete.
The Paragon@KL Northgate project involves the construction of a 362,321m2 mixed-use complex on 7.28ha of land in Selayang, Gombak District, Selangor, Malaysia.
The US$840 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a 167,225m2 five-story shopping mall
2. Construction of a 31-story residential tower comprising 400 units
3. Construction of a 27-story hotel tower comprising 316 rooms
4. Construction of a 30-story hotel tower comprising 500 rooms
5. Construction of 37-story tower comprising 350 suites
6. Construction of a ballroom
7. Construction of a hologram hall
8. Construction of a game park
9. Construction of indoor water theme park
10. Construction of a recreation park
11. Construction of a one-story basement parking garage
12. Construction of four-story podium parking garage
13. Installation of elevators
14. Construction of related facilities
Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook