KHC – Khabary Future City – Kuwait - Project Profile
"KHC – Khabary Future City – Kuwait - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "KHC – Khabary Future City – Kuwait - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Khabary Holding Co (KHC) is planning to construct a future city in Kuwait.
The project involves the construction of 770,000m2 mixed-use facilities. It will include the construction of malls, hotel facilities, retail facilities, hospitals and associated private clinics, educational facilities, commercial towers, 2,500 residential units, cinemas, health clubs, mosques, and parking and related facilities.
The project will also include the construction of leisure and recreation zones such as a petting zoo, swimming pools, gaming centers and video parlors, indoor theme parks, children's playgrounds and Mini-amusement Park, pedestrian walkways and jogging tracks.
Najeeb Al Humaidhi Engineering has been appointed as the lead consultant, Make Places Ltd as the master planner, Ove Arup as the engineering consultant, Gehl Architects as the urban planner, Lovejoy as the landscape architect, and Mace International and PROMAN Project Management as project management consultants (PMC).
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of 770,000m2 mixed-use facilities in Fahaheel area, south of Kuwait City, Kuwait.
The US$5,500 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of malls
2. Construction of hotel facilities
3. Construction of specialized hospital
4. Construction of educational facilities
5. Construction of 2,500 residential units
6. Construction of serviced apartments
7. Construction of gaming centers
8. Construction of petting zoo
9. Construction of indoor theme parks
10. Construction of playgrounds
11. Development of Mini-amusement Park
12. Construction of pedestrian walkways
13. Construction of jogging tracks
14. Construction of retail facilities
15. Construction of private clinics
16. Construction of commercial towers
17. Construction of cinemas
18. Construction of health clubs
19. Construction of mosques
Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook