KGHM International Ltd. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "KGHM International Ltd. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "KGHM International Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "KGHM International Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "KGHM International Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
KGHM International Ltd. (KGHM International) is a copper mining company, based in Canada. The company is involved in the exploration, mining and production of copper and base metals. Its portfolio of products includes copper, gold, silver, platinum and molybdenum. KGHM International operates mines in Canada, the US and Chile and develops the Sierra Gorda copper-molybdenum project in Chile. KGHM International owns and operates five mines including the Robinson Mine in Nevada, the US; the Levack mine, which includes the Morrison deposit, in Ontario, Canada; the Franke mine in Chile; the Carlota mine in Arizona, the US; and the McCreedy West mines in Ontario, Canada. The company is a subsidiary of KGHM Polska Miedz S.A., and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
- 1 KGHM International Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 KGHM International Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 KGHM International Ltd. - Business Description
- 1.3 KGHM International Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 KGHM International Ltd. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 KGHM International Ltd. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 KGHM International Ltd. - Recent Developments
- 4 KGHM International Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 KGHM International Ltd. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 KGHM International Ltd. - Strengths
- 4.3 KGHM International Ltd. - Weaknesses
- 4.4 KGHM International Ltd. - Opportunities
- 4.5 KGHM International Ltd. - Threats
- 5 KGHM International Ltd. - History
- 6 KGHM International Ltd. - Key Employees
- 7 KGHM International Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 KGHM International Ltd. - Head Office
- 7.2 KGHM International Ltd. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: KGHM International Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: KGHM International Ltd. - History
- Table 3: KGHM International Ltd. - Key Employees
- Table 4: KGHM International Ltd. - Subsidiaries
- Table 5: KGHM International Ltd. - Locations
- List of Figures