Timetric's "KEFI Minerals plc (KEFI) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "KEFI Minerals plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "KEFI Minerals plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "KEFI Minerals plc""
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
KEFI Minerals plc (KEFI Minerals) is a minerals exploration and development company. The company explores, develops, and acquires copper and gold deposits in Arabian-Nubian Shield. It owns 95% interest in Tulu Kapi project and 40% interest in Jibal Qutman project. KEFI Minerals' Tulu Kapi project is located approximately 360km due west of Ethiopia's capital, Addis Ababa, which covers an area of approximately 200 square kilometers over and near the Tulu Kapi deposit. The company's Jibal Qutman project is located in the central southern region of the Arabian-Nubian Shield and covers an area of 99.9km2. It operates in Cyprus and Turkey. KEFI Minerals is headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus.
- 1 KEFI Minerals plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 KEFI Minerals plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 KEFI Minerals plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 KEFI Minerals plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 KEFI Minerals plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 KEFI Minerals plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 KEFI Minerals plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 KEFI Minerals plc - Key Competitors
- 3 KEFI Minerals plc - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 KEFI Minerals plc - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 KEFI Minerals plc - Recent Developments
- 5 KEFI Minerals plc - Key Events
- 6 KEFI Minerals plc - Key Employees
- 7 KEFI Minerals plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 KEFI Minerals plc - Head Office
- 7.2 KEFI Minerals plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: KEFI Minerals plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: KEFI Minerals plc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: KEFI Minerals plc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: KEFI Minerals plc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: KEFI Minerals plc - Key Events
- Table 6: KEFI Minerals plc - Key Employees
- Table 7: KEFI Minerals plc - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: KEFI Minerals plc - Financial Position