KDB Bank Europe Ltd. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "KDB Bank Europe Ltd. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "KDB Bank Europe Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "KDB Bank Europe Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "KDB Bank Europe Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
KDB Bank Europe Ltd. (KDB Europe), a subsidiary of Korea Development Bank (KDB Bank) is a provider of retail and corporate banking. Its banking offerings include deposits, savings and current accounts, mortgage loans, overdrafts, visa bank cards, and credit and debit cards. Its service portfolio include financing, car financing, factoring and forfeiting, trade financing, home banking solutions, government securities, debt collection, and safe deposit box services. It also provides cash exchange services, international transfer, electronic banking services, and telephone banking services, treasury services and investment services. The bank operates through branches in Bartok, Piarista and Kobanya in Hungary and Bratislava in Slovakia. KDB Europe is headquartered in Budapest, Hungary.
- 1 KDB Bank Europe Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 KDB Bank Europe Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 KDB Bank Europe Ltd. - Business Description
- 1.3 KDB Bank Europe Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 KDB Bank Europe Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 KDB Bank Europe Ltd. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 KDB Bank Europe Ltd. - Strengths
- 2.3 KDB Bank Europe Ltd. - Weaknesses
- 2.4 KDB Bank Europe Ltd. - Opportunities
- 2.5 KDB Bank Europe Ltd. - Threats
- 3 KDB Bank Europe Ltd. - Company Statement
- 4 KDB Bank Europe Ltd. - History
- 5 KDB Bank Europe Ltd. - Key Employees
- 6 KDB Bank Europe Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 KDB Bank Europe Ltd. - Head Office
- 6.2 KDB Bank Europe Ltd. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: KDB Bank Europe Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: KDB Bank Europe Ltd. - History
- Table 3: KDB Bank Europe Ltd. - Key Employees
- Table 4: KDB Bank Europe Ltd. - Locations