KCP Limited (KCP) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "KCP Limited (KCP) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "KCP Limited
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "KCP Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "KCP Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
KCP Limited (KCP) is an investment holding company. The company provides cement, heavy engineering products, and sugar. It manufactures machinery for various industries that include sugar, cement, steel, alumina, hydro, thermal and wind power plants, fertilizer, chemicals, petrochemical, refinery, mineral processing, mining, and space and defense industries. KCP offers power generation service and holds interest in mini-hydel projects with a generating capacity of approximately 8.25 megawatts. The company also provides a range of natural coloring products comprising paprika, annatto, curcumin, and capsicum oleoresin for food, cosmetic, and pharmaceutical industries; and white and refined sugar. KCP is headquartered in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
- 1 KCP Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 KCP Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 KCP Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 KCP Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 KCP Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 KCP Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 KCP Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 KCP Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 KCP Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 KCP Limited - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 KCP Limited - Solvency
- 2.2.6 KCP Limited - Valuation
- 2.3 KCP Limited - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 KCP Limited - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 KCP Limited - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 KCP Limited - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.4 KCP Limited - Liquidity
- 3 KCP Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 KCP Limited - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 KCP Limited - Recent Developments
- 5 KCP Limited - Key Events
- 6 KCP Limited - Key Employees
- 7 KCP Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 KCP Limited - Head Office
- 7.2 KCP Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: KCP Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: KCP Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: KCP Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 4: KCP Limited - Key Events
- Table 5: KCP Limited - Key Employees
- Table 6: KCP Limited - Subsidiaries
- Table 7: KCP Limited - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: KCP Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: KCP Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: KCP Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: KCP Limited - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: KCP Limited - Solvency
- Figure 6: KCP Limited - Valuation
- Figure 7: KCP Limited - Market Capitalization
- Figure 8: KCP Limited - Efficiency
- Figure 9: KCP Limited - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 10: KCP Limited - Liquidity