KCP Ltd (KCP) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "KCP Ltd (KCP) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "KCP Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "KCP Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "KCP Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
KCP Ltd (KCP) is an investment holding company. The company provides cement, heavy engineering products, and sugar. It manufactures machinery for various industries including sugar, cement, steel, alumina, hydro, thermal and wind power plants, fertilizer, chemicals, petrochemical, refinery, mineral processing, mining, and space and defense industries. KCP offers power generation service and holds interest in mini-hydel projects. The company also provides a range of natural coloring products comprising paprika, annatto, curcumin, and capsicum oleoresin for food, cosmetic, and pharmaceutical industries; and white and refined sugar. It has operations in New Delhi, Guntur, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, and Mumbai, India. KCP is headquartered in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
- 1 KCP Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 KCP Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 KCP Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 KCP Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 KCP Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 KCP Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 KCP Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 KCP Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 KCP Ltd - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 KCP Ltd - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 KCP Ltd - Solvency
- 2.2.6 KCP Ltd - Valuation
- 2.3 KCP Ltd - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.2 KCP Ltd - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 KCP Ltd - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.4 KCP Ltd - Liquidity
- 3 KCP Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 KCP Ltd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 KCP Ltd - Key Events
- 5 KCP Ltd - Key Employees
- 6 KCP Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 KCP Ltd - Head Office
- 6.2 KCP Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: KCP Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: KCP Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: KCP Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 4: KCP Ltd - Key Events
- Table 5: KCP Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 6: KCP Ltd - Subsidiaries
- Table 7: KCP Ltd - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: KCP Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: KCP Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: KCP Ltd - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: KCP Ltd - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: KCP Ltd - Solvency
- Figure 6: KCP Ltd - Valuation
- Figure 7: KCP Ltd - Efficiency
- Figure 8: KCP Ltd - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 9: KCP Ltd - Liquidity