KCB Group Plc. (Kenya Commercial Bank Limited) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "KCB Group Plc. (Kenya Commercial Bank Limited) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "KCB Group Plc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "KCB Group Plc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "KCB Group Plc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
KCB Group Plc. (KCB Group), formerly known as Kenya Commercial Bank is non-operating holding company. The company through its subsidiaries offers a wide range of banking, insurance, and other financial products and services. It banking portfolio includes savings and current accounts, credit and debit cards, prepaid cards, home loans, mortgages, treasury bills and bonds, secured and unsecured loans, micro and corporate loans, asset and trade financing, foreign exchange, personal loans, among others. The company provides investment banking, trading, financial advisory and brokerage services, and life and non-life insurances. Its services include internet banking, mobile banking, cash management, capital management, custodian services, institutional banking, foreign exchange, and money market services. The bank operates through a network of branches and automated teller machines across Kenya, Tanzania, Ethiopia, South Sudan, Burundi, Uganda, and Rwanda. KCB Group is headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya.