Jumeirah Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Jumeirah Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Jumeirah Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Jumeirah Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Jumeirah Group
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Jumeirah Group (Jumeirah) operates and manages luxury hotels and resorts worldwide. The company’s portfolio of properties includes luxury hotels and resorts, spas, restaurants, themed amusement parks, serviced apartments and residences. It manages luxury hotels and resorts across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. It also operates restaurants under various brands such as Noodle House, Jumeirah and Talisa in Abu Dhabi, Baku, Dubai, Frankfurt, Istanbul, Kuwait, London, Maldives, Mallorca and Shanghai. It is also involved in the development of projects in the UAE, Kuwait, Jordan, Oman and Qatar. The company operates as a subsidiary of Dubai Holding. Jumeirah is headquartered in Dubai.
- 1 Jumeirah Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Jumeirah Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 Jumeirah Group - Business Description
- 1.3 Jumeirah Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 Jumeirah Group - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Jumeirah Group - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Jumeirah Group - Recent Developments
- 4 Jumeirah Group - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Jumeirah Group - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Jumeirah Group - Strengths
- 4.3 Jumeirah Group - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Jumeirah Group - Opportunities
- 4.5 Jumeirah Group - Threats
- 5 Jumeirah Group - History
- 6 Jumeirah Group - Key Employees
- 7 Jumeirah Group - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 Jumeirah Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Jumeirah Group - Head Office
- 8.2 Jumeirah Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Jumeirah Group - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Jumeirah Group - History
- Table 3: Jumeirah Group - Key Employees
- Table 4: Jumeirah Group - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Jumeirah Group - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: Jumeirah Group - Locations