Julius Berger Nigeria Plc - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Julius Berger Nigeria Plc - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Julius Berger Nigeria Plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Julius Berger Nigeria Plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Julius Berger Nigeria Plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger), a subsidiary of Bilfinger SE, is a construction company. The company offers building materials and prefabricated products. Its products include precast products, infrastructural materials, ready mix concrete and PM binder, bended reinforcement and aggregates. Julius Berger provides engineering, designing, planning, maintenance, safety, operation, installation, and building and facility services. The company also offers infrastructure engineering, traffic networks building and expansion, coastal area construction, proactive management, risk assessment, project budgeting, risk management, project management, and project portfolio investment services, among others. It constructs and develops bridges, buildings, hotels, roads, wharfs, jetties, turnkey harbors, hospitals airport terminals, sports facilities and warehouses. The company has operations in Abuja, Lagos and Uyo, Nigeria. Julius Berger is headquartered in Abuja, Nigeria.