Jubilee Holdings Limited (JUBI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Jubilee Holdings Limited (JUBI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Jubilee Holdings Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Jubilee Holdings Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Jubilee Holdings Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Jubilee Holdings Limited (Jubilee) is an insurance holding company. The company offers a wide range of life and non-life insurance products to individuals and corporate customers. It offers group life insurance, medical insurance, group credit life cover, mortgage protection cover, personal pension plans, single premium immediate annuity plans and umbrella schemes. It also offers insurance products for bankers blanket bonds, burglary, crop, directors and officers liability, electronic equipment, fidelity guarantee, fire and special perils, goods in transit, machinery breakdown, money, personal accident, travel, livestock and marine cargo and hull Furthermore, the company offers online services, property development and management, fund management and international fiber optic broadband cable connectivity services. It distributes these products and services through brokers, agencies, banks and direct channels principally in Kenya, Mauritius, Tanzania Uganda, and Burundi. Jubilee is headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya.
The company reported gross written premium of KES33.8 billion for the fiscal year ended December 2016 (FY2016), an increase of 12.1% over FY2015. Its net insurance premium revenue was KES17.6 billion in FY2016, an increase of 18.2% over FY2015.