Joint Stock Commercial Bank − Bank of Moscow (Open Joint-Stock Company) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Joint Stock Commercial Bank − Bank of Moscow (Open Joint-Stock Company) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Joint Stock Commercial Bank − Bank of Moscow (Open Joint-Stock Company)"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Joint Stock Commercial Bank − Bank of Moscow (Open Joint-Stock Company)" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Joint Stock Commercial Bank − Bank of Moscow (Open Joint-Stock Company)"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
BM-Bank Public Joint Stock Company (BM-Bank), formerly known as BM-Bank Public Joint Stock Company from Joint-Stock Commercial Bank “ Bank of Moscow”, offers deposits, loans and mortgages, cards, lending and financing, and supportive services. Deposits include time and demand deposits. Loans and mortgages comprises loans related to cash, car, housing, mortgage, consumer loans against mortgage of real estate, refinancing, and restructuring. Cards include credit, debit, salary, pension, corporate, and payroll. Lending and financing contains overdraft lending, SME lending, loans for participating in an electronic auction, and pre-export financing. Supportive services include securities services, foreign exchange, cash management, asset management, investment banking, and other supportive services. It offers products and services through a network of branch offices, ATMs, and online portals to retail, commercial, SME, and high-net worth clients across the country. BM-Bank is headquartered in Moscow, Russia.