Japan Prepaid Cards : Market Update
"Japan Prepaid Cards : Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the Prepaid Card market in Japan. It also provides data on latest market data, along with leading companies in Japan Prepaid Card market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.
It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the Prepaid Card market in Japan. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings, industry players in Japan. "Japan Prepaid Cards : Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the Prepaid Card market in Japan. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Japanese Prepaid Card value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
"Japan Prepaid Cards : Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Prepaid Card Highlights
- Transaction Value by Card type
- Market Growth Dynamics by Card
- Market Growth Comparison
- Leading Companies
- Enhance your understanding of the Prepaid Card market in Japan.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in Japan Prepaid Card market.
- 1 Prepaid Cards – Highlights
- 2 Latest Market Data
- 2.1 Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions in Japan
- 2.2 Number of Prepaid Cards in Japan
- 3 Leading Companies
- 3.1 JCB Co., Ltd.
- 3.2 The Bank of Yokohama, Ltd.
- 3.3 Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Inc.
- 3.4 Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc.
- 4 Latest News
- 4.1 PVBCC and JCB in Sponsorship with Local City Government of Bacoor Launch PVBCC-JCB SBR Card in the Philippines
- 4.2 NTT Docomo, Visa to offer new mobile-based prepaid card service
- 4.3 Techcombank to launch Techcombank JCB Dreamcard for Moderate Income Customers
- 4.4 MasterCard, KDDI to offer MasterCard prepaid program to 34 million au-brand mobile users
- 4.5 Rakuten Card alaunches Rakuten Virtual prepaid card for online transactions by Rakuten Card Holders
- 4.6 LINE Web Store launches new prepaid cards
- 4.7 Looking back at 2011: Prepaid
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Number of Prepaid Cards by Type, 2007-2019
- Table 2: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions, 2007-2019
- Table 3: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions in Japan, 2007-2019
- Table 4: Number of Prepaid Cards in Japan, 2007-2019
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Number of Prepaid Cards by Type
- Figure 2: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions
- Figure 3: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions in Japan
- Figure 4: Number of Prepaid Cards in Japan