Japan Post Holdings Co., Ltd. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Japan Post Holdings Co., Ltd. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Japan Post Holdings Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Japan Post Holdings Co., Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Japan Post Holdings Co., Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Japan Post Holdings Co., Ltd. (Japan Post Holdings), a part of Japan Post Group, is an insurance and postal delivery service provider. The company, along with its subsidiaries, offers postal services such as international mail, express mail service (EMS), Yu-pack, standard mail, postal money order, and postal savings. It also offers stamps and postcards, Japanese government bonds and investment trusts. Furthermore, the company provides life insurance products, savings accounts, and deposit products. Japan Post Holdings distributes its postal, banking and insurance solutions through its network of post offices and sales offices located across Japan. The company’s major subsidiaries include Japan Post Co., Ltd., Japan Post Bank Co., Ltd. and Japan Post Insurance Co., Ltd. It is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Japan Post Holding’s subsidiary, Japan Post Insurance Co., Ltd reported insurance premiums of JPY5,041.9 billion during fiscal year ended March 2017 (FY2017), a decline of 6.9% over FY2016.