Japan Institutional Construction: Market Update
"Japan Institutional Construction: Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the institutional construction market in Japan . It also provides data on market drivers and indicators, along with leading companies, latest construction projects and industry news in Japan institutional construction market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.
It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the institutional construction market in Japan . It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings, industry players and happening projects in Japan . "Japan Institutional Construction: Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the institutional construction market in Japan . It is an essential tool for companies active across the Japan construction value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
"Japan Institutional Construction: Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Institutional Construction Highlights
- Institutional Construction Output by Sector
- Market Growth Dynamics by Sector
- Market Growth Comparison
- Key Market Drivers and Indicators
- Latest Construction Projects
- Leading Construction Companies
- Latest Construction Industry News.
- Enhance your understanding of the institutional construction market in Japan .
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in Japan institutional construction market.
- Improve your knowledge of the latest construction projects and industry news in Japan .
- 1 Japan Institutional Construction - Highlights
- 2 Latest Market Data
- 2.1 Institutional Buildings in Japan, Output, By Sector
- 3 Latest Projects
- 3.1 UR/KKR – Toranomon 2 Chome District Redevelopment – Japan
- 3.2 Shin-Etsu – Annaka Research Center – Gunma Prefecture
- 3.3 Fuji Electric – Hino Research and Development Center – Tokyo
- 3.4 Cyutoku – New Chubu Tokushu-kai Hospital – Okinawa Prefecture
- 3.5 Shiseido – Yokohama Research and Development Facility – Kanagawa Prefecture
- 3.6 FANUC – Oshino Laboratory Expansion – Yamanashi Prefecture
- 3.7 Denso – Amakusa Microalgae Testing Center – Kumamoto Prefecture
- 4 Leading Companies
- 4.1 Obayashi Corporation
- 4.2 Daiwa House Industry Co., Ltd.
- 4.3 Shimizu Corporation
- 4.4 Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd.
- 4.5 Kajima Corporation
- 5 Latest News
- 5.1 New Tokushu-kai Hospital half-way done in Kitanakagusuku
- 5.2 Apple to build R&D facility in Yokohama
- 5.3 DENSO to build large microalgae testing center
- 5.4 JOLED to establish a $161 million OLED research and production facility in Japan
- 5.5 Cosmetics maker plans $250M research base
- 5.6 Shin-Etsu To Expand Silicone Monomer Production In Thailand By 50%, Plans Technical Center In New Jersey
- 5.7 Fanuc invests $1.1bn in servodrive and CNC plants, and r&d
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Output: by Project Category (JPY m), 2006-2018
- Table 2: Growth Dynamics by Category, 2006-2018
- Table 3: Institutional Buildings in Japan, Output, By Sector, 2006-2018
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Output: by Project Category (JPY m)
- Figure 2: Growth Dynamics by Category
- Figure 3: Institutional Buildings in Japan, Output, By Sector