JSC Kazakhinstrakh - Company Capsule
Timetric's "JSC Kazakhinstrakh - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "JSC Kazakhinstrakh"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "JSC Kazakhinstrakh" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "JSC Kazakhinstrakh"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
JSC Kazakhinstrakh (Kazakhinstrakh), formerly Halyk-Kazakhinstrakh JSC, a subsidiary of Kazakhstan-based JSC Halyk Bank, is an insurance company that offers life insurance and non-life insurance products. The company's products include annuity insurance, property insurance, health insurance, personal accident insurance, mortgage insurance, auto insurance, and mutual insurance. It also provides group insurance, combined insurance, legal expenses insurance, endowment insurance, and compulsory and voluntary insurance, among others. Kazakhinstrakh caters its products to individual and corporate clients. The company operates through a network of branches and agencies located in Kazakhstan. Kazakhinstrakh is headquartered in Almaty, Kazakhstan.
- 1 JSC Kazakhinstrakh - Business Analysis
- 1.1 JSC Kazakhinstrakh - Company Overview
- 1.2 JSC Kazakhinstrakh - Major Products and Services
- 2 JSC Kazakhinstrakh - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 JSC Kazakhinstrakh - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 JSC Kazakhinstrakh - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 JSC Kazakhinstrakh - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 JSC Kazakhinstrakh - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 JSC Kazakhinstrakh - Key Competitors
- 3 JSC Kazakhinstrakh - Key Events
- 4 JSC Kazakhinstrakh - Key Employees
- 5 JSC Kazakhinstrakh - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 JSC Kazakhinstrakh - Head Office
- 5.2 JSC Kazakhinstrakh - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: JSC Kazakhinstrakh - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: JSC Kazakhinstrakh - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: JSC Kazakhinstrakh - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: JSC Kazakhinstrakh - Key Events
- Table 5: JSC Kazakhinstrakh - Key Employees
- Table 6: JSC Kazakhinstrakh - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: JSC Kazakhinstrakh - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: JSC Kazakhinstrakh - Financial Position