"JPG/XGNCD – Xiangshui Chengdong Hospital Development – Jiangsu - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "JPG/XGNCD – Xiangshui Chengdong Hospital Development – Jiangsu - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Jiangsu Province Government (JPG) and Xiangshui Guanjiang New Construction & Development Co.,Ltd (XGNCD) plans to construct a 1500-bed hospital in Xiangshui, Jiangsu, China.
The project involves the construction of a 1000-bed hospital, a 500-bed nursing and rehabilitation centre, inpatient units, an outpatient unit, a radiotherapy building, an administrative building, an emergency unit, a logistics center, a multi-purpose academic exchange center, a scientific research and teaching centre, operating theaters, an intensive care unit, a 12km road, a cafeteria and parking facilities.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a hospital with a gross floor area of 229,947m2 in Xiangshui, Jiangsu, China.
The US$315 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of an outpatient unit
2. Construction of operating theaters
3. Construction of an intensive care unit
4. Construction of an inpatient unit
5. Construction of an emergency unit
6. Construction of a radiotherapy building
7. Construction of an administrative building
8. Construction of a cafeteria
9. Construction of parking facilities
10. Construction of logistics center
11. Construction of multi-purpose academic exchange center
12. Construction of scientific research and teaching centre