JPG – Jinan Xicheng International Hospital and Research Center – Shandong - Project Profile
"JPG – Jinan Xicheng International Hospital and Research Center – Shandong - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "JPG – Jinan Xicheng International Hospital and Research Center – Shandong - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Jinan People's Government (JPG) is planning to construct a hospital and research center with the gross floor area of 250,000m2 in Jinan, Shandong, China.
The project involves the construction of an outpatient unit, inpatient units, intensive care units, an emergency ward, diagnostic centers, a central pharmacy, a cancer research center, a genetic resources research center, laboratories, administrative facilities, a cafeteria and parking space, and the installation of elevators and security systems.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a hospital and research center in Jinan, Shandong, China.
The US$7,402 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of an outpatient unit
2. Construction of inpatient units
3. Construction of an emergency ward
4. Construction of intensive care units
5. Construction of diagnostic centers
6. Construction of a central pharmacy
7. Construction of administrative facilities
8. Construction of parking spaces
9. Installation of elevators and security systems
10. Construction of a cancer research center
11. Construction of a genetic resources research center
12. Construction of laboratories
Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook