Italy Pay Now Cards : Market Update
"Italy Pay Now Cards : Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the Pay Now Cards market in Italy. It also provides data on leading companies in Italy Pay Now Cards market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.
It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the Pay Now Cards market in Italy. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings, industry players in Italy. "Italy Pay Now Cards : Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the Pay Now Cards market in Italy. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Italian Pay Now Cards value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
"Italy Pay Now Cards : Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Pay Now Cards Highlights
- Transaction Value by Card type
- Market Growth Dynamics by Card
- Market Growth Comparison
- Leading Companies
- Enhance your understanding of the Pay Now Cards market in Italy.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in Italy Pay Now Cards market.
- 1 Pay Now Cards – Highlights
- 2 Latest Deals
- 2.1 Banca delle Marche Plans to Raise USD561 Million through Private Placement of Notes
- 2.2 Credito Emiliano Prices Offering of USD211.59 Million Bond Due 2025
- 2.3 UniCredit Raises USD1.13 Billion in Covered Bond Offering Due 2025
- 2.4 Assicurazioni Generali Signs Bancassurance Partnership with National Bank of Ras Al-Khaimah
- 2.5 Cassa di Risparmio di Parma e Piacenza Raises USD1.24 Billion in Bond Offering Due 2022
- 2.6 Mediobanca Banca di Credito Prices USD1.55 Billion Bond Offering Due 2017
- 2.7 Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena to Raise USD3.10 Billion in Rights Issue
- 3 Leading Companies
- 3.1 Gruppo Banca Sella
- 3.2 Banca Etruria Group
- 3.3 Credito Emiliano SpA
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Number of Cards by Type, 2007-2019
- Table 2: Average Transaction Value by Card Type, 2007-2019
- Table 3: Number of Cards Transactions by Scheme, 2007-2019
- Table 4: Number of Pay Now Cards by Issuer, 2006-2014
- Table 5: Number of Pay Now Cards, 2007-2019
- Table 6: Number of ATM and POS Transactions, 2007-2019
- Table 7: Economic Data Highlights, 2013-2014
- Table 8: E-commerce Driver - Internet Penetration, 2006-2018
- Table 9: Payments Driver - Retail Sales, 2014-2015
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Number of Cards by Type
- Figure 2: Average Transaction Value by Card Type
- Figure 3: Number of Cards Transactions by Scheme
- Figure 4: Number of Pay Now Cards by Issuer
- Figure 5: Number of Pay Now Cards
- Figure 6: Number of ATM and POS Transactions
- Figure 7: Economic Data Highlights
- Figure 8: E-commerce Driver - Internet Penetration
- Figure 9: Payments Driver - Retail Sales