Italy Pay Before Cards: Market Update
"Italy Pay Before Cards: Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the Prepaid Card market in Italy. It also provides data on latest market data, along with leading companies in Italy Prepaid Card market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the Prepaid Card market in Italy. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings, industry players in Italy. "Italy Pay Before Cards: Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the Prepaid Card market in Italy. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Italian Prepaid Card value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
"Italy Pay Before Cards: Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Prepaid Card Highlights
- Transaction Value by Card type
- Market Growth Dynamics by Card
- Market Growth Comparison
- Leading Companies
- Enhance your understanding of the Prepaid Card market in Italy.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in Italy Prepaid Card market.
- 1 Pay Before Cards – Highlights
- 2 Latest Deals
- 2.1 UniCredit partners with UnionPay International
- 2.2 Telecom Italia signs mobile payments agreement with Visa Europe
- 2.3 Western Union partners with Lottomatica and MasterCard
- 2.4 World Food Programme partners with Mastercard
- 2.5 MasterCard partners with Eataly
- 2.6 Beintoo patners with Tango Card
- 3 Leading Companies
- 3.1 CartaSi S.p.A.
- 3.2 Credito Valtellinese S.C.
- 3.3 Credito Emiliano SpA
- 4 News
- 4.1 Braintree and PayPal roll out One Touch mobile payments internationally
- 4.2 Kia Motors America selects Dealertrack's Intelligent Payment Calculator for Kia.com
- 4.3 FIME to provide CPV services for Discover
- 4.4 ASTALDI: Restart Of payments from Venezuela
- 4.5 Near field communication nears full-scale adoption in Italy - just a little extra push is all it takes
- 4.6 SIA launches apps and shopping card in Milan
- 4.7 Announcing Jiffy, the new SIA service for transferring money via smartphone that works like WhatsApp
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Number of Prepaid Cards by Type, 2006-2018
- Table 2: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions, 2006-2018
- Table 3: Prepaid Cards Driver - Outbound Tourists, 2007-2010
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Number of Prepaid Cards by Type
- Figure 2: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions
- Figure 3: Prepaid Cards Driver - Outbound Tourists