Italian Coffee Holdings Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Italian Coffee Holdings Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Italian Coffee Holdings Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Italian Coffee Holdings Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Italian Coffee Holdings Ltd
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Italian Coffee Holdings Ltd, formerly Caffe Nero Group Ltd, is a leading coffee house operator in the world. The company trades as Caffe Nero, and is primarily specialized in providing Italian coffee. It offers several varieties of coffee including espresso, cappuccino, caffe latte, Americano, hot chocolate, caffe mocha, caramelatte, white chocolate mocha and chai latte. The company also provides coffee based iced drinks including frappe latte, iced latte, iced Americano, fruit boosters, frappe creme and frappe milkshakes. It offers a wide range of foods including Panini, sandwiches, pastries, muffins, soups, salads, cakes, desserts, biscuits, and porridge. Through its online portal, the company sells Italian ground coffee and beans, t-shirts, coffee cups and mugs and gift cards. The company operates in the UK, Ireland, Poland, Cyprus, Turkey, the UAE, and the US. The company is headquartered in London, the UK.