Israel Residential Construction: Market Update
"Israel Residential Construction: Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the residential construction market in Israel. It also provides data on market drivers and indicators, along with latest construction projects and industry news in Israel residential construction market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.
It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the residential construction market in Israel. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings, industry players and happening projects in Israel. "Israel Residential Construction: Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the residential construction market in Israel. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Israel construction value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.Scope
"Israel Residential Construction: Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Residential Construction Highlights
- Residential Construction Output by Sector
- Market Growth Dynamics by Sector
- Market Growth Comparison
- Key Market Drivers and Indicators
- Latest Construction Projects
- Latest Construction Industry News.
- Enhance your understanding of the residential construction market in Israel.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Improve your knowledge of the latest construction projects and industry news in Israel.
- 1 Residential Construction - Highlights
- 2 Latest Projects
- 2.1 MoE – Eilat Airport Site Mixed-Use Development: Apartments – Israel
- 2.2 JEC – Solelim Mixed-Use Development: Residential Towers – Israel
- 2.3 JEC – Solelim Mixed-Use Development: Residential Tower – Israel
- 2.4 MCH – West Bank Housing Development – Israel
- 2.5 MCH – West Bank Housing Development: Homes – Israel
- 2.6 MCH – West Bank Housing Development: Beit El Settlement – Israel
- 2.7 MCH – West Bank Jewish settlement homes – Israel
- 3 Latest News
- 3.1 Netanyahu orders $18mn for building new houses in Beit El
- 3.2 Initial approval granted for 200 new housing units in east Jerusalem
- 3.3 $18 million is for building 300 housing unit in the WB settlement of Beit El
- 3.4 U.S. slams Israeli plan to build 200 Jerusalem homes beyond Green Line
- 3.5 Fresh Jerusalem settlement drive strains international patience with Israel
- 3.6 Jerusalem Complex Will Be One of Israel's Largest-Ever Commercial Developments
- 3.7 National approval for hotels, homes on Eilat Airport site
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Output: by Project Category (ILS m), 2006-2018
- Table 2: Growth Dynamics by Category, 2006-2018
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Output: by Project Category (ILS m)
- Figure 2: Growth Dynamics by Category