Israel Pay Before Cards: Market Update
"Israel Pay Before Cards: Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the Prepaid Card market in Israel. It also provides data on latest market data, along with leading companies in Israel Prepaid Card market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the Prepaid Card market in Israel. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings, industry players in Israel. "Israel Pay Before Cards: Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the Prepaid Card market in Israel. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Israeli Prepaid Card value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
"Israel Pay Before Cards: Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Prepaid Card Highlights
- Transaction Value by Card type
- Market Growth Dynamics by Card
- Market Growth Comparison
- Leading Companies
- Enhance your understanding of the Prepaid Card market in Israel.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in Israel Prepaid Card market.
- 1 Pay Before Cards – Highlights
- 2 Latest Deals
- 2.1 SafeCharge to Acquires CreditGuard
- 2.2 On Track Innovations to Raise USD10 Million in Public Offering of Ordinary Shares
- 2.3 Forter Raises USD15 Million in Series B Funding
- 2.4 Julius Baer to Acquire Bank Leumi’s private banking business in Switzerland and Luxembourg
- 2.5 Zooz Mobile Secures USD12 Million in Round of Funding from Blumberg Capital
- 2.6 DataCash Partners with Leumi Card
- 2.7 UnionPay International Partners with Leumi Card
- 3 Leading Companies
- 3.1 Israel Discount Bank
- 3.2 Bank of Jerusalem Ltd.
- 3.3 Bank Hapoalim B.M.
- 3.4 The First International Bank of Israel Ltd.
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Number of Prepaid Cards by Type, 2006-2018
- Table 2: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions, 2006-2018
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Number of Prepaid Cards by Type
- Figure 2: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions