Iron Ore Mining in Ukraine to 2020
Timetric's 'Iron Ore Mining in Ukraine to 2020' report comprehensively covers Ukraine's reserves of iron ore, reserves by grade, location and selected mines, the historic and forecast data on Ukrainian iron ore production and production forecast by selected mines, iron ore prices, historic and forecast iron ore consumption and exports vs. crude steel production in Ukraine and exports by country.
The report also includes factors affecting demand for iron ore, profiles of major iron ore producing companies and information on the active, exploration and development iron ore projects.
The Fical Regime section provides information about the country’s regulatory authority, laws, licenses and other fiscal regime information such as taxes, rates and other charges applicable to the mining of the commodity in the country.
It is an essential tool for companies active in Ukrainian mining, and for new competitors considering entering the industry.
Ukraine had the seventh-largest global reserves of iron ore in January 2015, at 6.5 billion tonnes (Bnt), accounting for 3.4% of the global total. The country has 49 recognized iron ore deposits and 10 operating mines, largely in the form of magnetite ores and most of the production is concentrated in the Krivoy Rog basin, in the Dnepropetrovsk Oblast.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- The report contains an overview of the Ukrainian iron ore mining industry together with the key factors affecting the industry and demand for the commodity.
- It provides information about reserves, also by grade, location and selected mines, historic production and production forecast, forecast production by selected iron ore producing mines, historic and forecast iron ore consumption, exports vs crude steel production, exports by country, iron ore prices, the competitive landscape, and active, exploration and development iron ore projects.
Gain an understanding of the Ukrainian iron ore mining industry, its reserves and reserves by grade, location and selected mines, historic and forecast production, forecast production by selected iron ore mines, iron ore prices, historic and forecast coal consumption, exports vs crude steel production, demand drivers, active, exploration and development projects, the competitive landscape and the country's fiscal regime.Key Highlights
- Ukraine’s iron ore production in 2014 was estimated at 84.1Mt, up by 1.2% over 2013, with Dnipropetrovsk oblast being the largest producer, followed by Donetsk and Zaporizhia.
- In 2014, the Poltava mine was the country’s largest iron ore-producing mine, followed by the Ingulets GOK and Northern GOK which collectively accounted for 77% of the country’s total production for the year.
- In 2014, the country’s iron ore consumption reached an estimated 38.6Mt, down by approximately 17% over 2013.
- Executive Summary
- Iron Ore Mining in Ukraine - Reserves, Production, Consumption and Trade
- Reserves by Grade and Geographical Location
- Reserves and resources - by select mines and type of ore
- Table Iron Ore Mining in Ukraine - Reserves and Resources by Selected Mines, Type of Ore and Mine Stage, 2014
- Historical and Forecast Production
- Table Iron Ore Mining in Ukraine - Historic and Forecast Iron Ore Production (Million Tonnes) vs Global Iron Ore Prices* (US$/dmtu), 2000-2020
- Forecast production by selected iron ore mines
- Table Iron Ore Mining in Ukraine - Forecast Iron Ore Production by Selected Mines, (Million Tonnes), 2015 - 2020
- Active Mines
- Table Iron Ore Mining in Ukraine - Active Mines, 2015
- Exploration and Development Projects
- Table Iron Ore Mining in Ukraine - Exploration Projects, 2015
- Table Iron Ore Mining in Ukraine - Development Projects, 2015
- Iron Ore Consumption vs Ores and Concentrates Exports
- Domestic consumption vs trade
- Table Iron Ore Mining in Ukraine - Steel Production by Major Companies/Plants in Ukraine, 2015
- Table Iron Ore Mining in Ukraine - Iron Ore Consumption and Ores and Concentrates Exports vs. Crude Steel Production (Million Tonnes), 2000-2020
- Exports - by country
- Table Iron Ore Mining in Ukraine - Exports by Country (Million Tonnes), 2005-2014
- Ukraine iron ore ports
- Demand Drivers
- Steel making and infrastructure projects to keep consumption buoyant
- Table Iron Ore Mining in Ukraine - Upcoming Infrastructure Projects in Ukraine, 2016
- Ukraine construction industry and the use of steel
- Production of steel in Ukraine's key export markets
- Key Iron Ore Producing Companies in Ukraine
- Metinvest Holding, LLC
- Table Iron Ore Mining in Ukraine - Metinvest Holding, LLC, Major Projects, 2015
- Ferrexpo Plc
- Table Iron Ore Mining in Ukraine - Ferrexpo Plc, Major Projects, 2015
- Fiscal Regime
- The Ukrainian Mining Industry - Governing Bodies
- State Committee of Ukraine
- Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources of Ukraine (MENR)
- Ministry of Economic Development and Trade
- The Ukrainian Mining Industry - Governing Laws
- The Ukrainian Mining Industry - Key Fiscal Terms
- Mineral Resources Fee
- Corporate income tax (CIT)
- Capital gains
- Table The Mining Industry in Ukraine - Depreciation Asset Groups and Minimum Useful Life of Assets (Years), 2015
- Withholding tax
- Losses carried forward
- Value added tax
- Secondary Research
- Primary Research
- Contact Timetric
- About Timetric
- Timetric's Services