Irish Life Assurance plc : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Irish Life Assurance plc : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Irish Life Assurance plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Irish Life Assurance plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Irish Life Assurance plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Irish Life Assurance Plc (Irish Life), a subsidiary of Irish Life Group, which is a part of Great-West Lifeco. It is a provider of insurance and pension products. The company offers a range of life assurance, pensions and investment plans to individuals and corporate customers throughout Ireland. Its portfolio of products includes life insurance for parents, term life insurance, specified illness cover, lifelong insurance, over 50 life insurance, mortgage protection plans, income protection and life care insurance plans. Irish Life also provides various pension products comprising personal retirement savings account, approved retirement funds, and annuity and company pension plans. The company offers investment solutions including lump sum investment, long-term savings plan and capital protected tracker bonds. The company also offers service such as customer services, financial advisory services, claims services and online services. Irish Life Assurance is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
The company reported gross premium income of EUR3.2 billion in FY2015, representing an annual increase of 18.5% over FY2014.
- 1 Irish Life Assurance plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Irish Life Assurance plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Irish Life Assurance plc - Business Description
- 1.3 Irish Life Assurance plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Irish Life Assurance plc - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Irish Life Assurance plc - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Irish Life Assurance plc - Recent Developments
- 4 Irish Life Assurance plc - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Irish Life Assurance plc - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Irish Life Assurance plc - Strengths
- 4.3 Irish Life Assurance plc - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Irish Life Assurance plc - Opportunities
- 4.5 Irish Life Assurance plc - Threats
- 5 Irish Life Assurance plc - History
- 6 Irish Life Assurance plc - Key Employees
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Irish Life Assurance plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Irish Life Assurance plc - History
- Table 3: Irish Life Assurance plc - Key Employees