Ireland Reinsurance: Market Update
"Ireland Reinsurance: Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the reinsurance market in Ireland. It also provides data on leading companies and industry news in Ireland reinsurance market.Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the reinsurance market in Ireland. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings and industry players in Ireland. "Ireland Reinsurance: Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the reinsurance market in Ireland. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Irish insurance value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
"Ireland Reinsurance: Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Insurance Industry Highlights
- Market Growth Dynamics by Sector
- Market Growth Comparison
- Leading Insurance Companies
- Latest Insurance Industry News.
- Enhance your understanding of the reinsurance Insurance market in Ireland.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in Ireland reinsurance market.
- 1 Ireland Reinsurance - Highlights
- 1.1 Governance, Risk and Compliance
- 2 Latest Market Data
- 2.1 Percentage of Insurance Retained in Ireland
- 2.2 Percentage of Insurance Ceded to Reinsurers in Ireland
- 2.3 Reinsurance Market Size in Ireland
- 3 Latest Deals
- 3.1 XL Group Partners with Cobalt Underwriting
- 3.2 XL Group Partners with Plus Companies
- 3.3 Fairfax Financial Holdings to Acquire Ukraine Insurance Operations of QBE Management (Ireland)
- 3.4 Catalina Insurance Ireland to Acquire UK and EU Insurance Liabilities from Quinn Insurance
- 3.5 Jardine Lloyd Thompson Ireland to Acquire Liberty Asset Management from Friends First Life Assurance
- 3.6 XL Group Acquires 100% Stake in Catlin Group for USD4.1 Billion
- 3.7 Allied World Assurance to Acquire Latin American Holdings
- 4 Leading Companies
- 4.1 Global Indemnity plc
- 4.2 XL Group plc
- 5 Latest News
- 5.1 XL Group agrees to acquire Catlin Group
- 5.2 RGA enters into £1bn longevity reinsurance deal with Royal London
- 5.3 XL Group may acquire London insurer Catlin for £2.5bn
- 5.4 XL Group's Bermuda unit unveils new insurance product
- 5.5 XL Group sets up new reinsurance operation in Dubai
- 5.6 XL Group appoints new chief operating officer
- 5.7 XL Group launches new Global Emerging Markets unit
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Market Size (EUR Bn): By Type of Reinsurance, 2006-2018
- Table 2: Economic Data - Highlights, 2013-2014
- Table 3: Percentage of Insurance Retained in Ireland, 2006-2018
- Table 4: Percentage of Insurance Ceded to Reinsurers in Ireland, 2006-2018
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Market Size (EUR Bn): By Type of Reinsurance
- Figure 2: Economic Data - Highlights
- Figure 3: Percentage of Insurance Retained in Ireland
- Figure 4: Percentage of Insurance Ceded to Reinsurers in Ireland