- 1 Pay Now Cards – Highlights
- 2 Latest Deals
- 2.1 Bank of Ireland Raises USD847.63 Million In Bond Offering Due 2020
- 2.2 Accenture Partners with MovenCorp
- 2.3 Kenmare Credit Union to Merge with Killarney Credit Union
- 2.4 Castlebar Credit Union to Merge with Ballyhaunis & District Credit Union
- 2.5 Permanent TSB Plans to Raise USD132.25 Million in Additional Tier 1 Bonds Offering
- 2.6 Permanent TSB to Raise USD423.21 Million in Private Placement of Shares
- 2.7 Havbell to Acquire Non-Core loans in Ireland from permanent tsb Group for USD1.18 Billion
- 3 Leading Companies
- 3.1 permanent tsb Group Holdings p.l.c.
- 3.2 EBS Limited
- 3.3 Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c.
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Number of Cards by Type, 2006-2018
- Table 2: Average Transaction Value by Card Type, 2006-2018
- Table 3: Pay Now Cards Market Share By Scheme, 2006-2014
- Table 4: Number of Cards Transactions by Scheme, 2006-2018
- Table 5: Number of ATM and POS Transactions, 2006-2018
- Table 6: Economic Data Highlights, 2013-2014
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Number of Cards by Type
- Figure 2: Average Transaction Value by Card Type
- Figure 3: Pay Now Cards Market Share By Scheme
- Figure 4: Number of Cards Transactions by Scheme
- Figure 5: Number of ATM and POS Transactions
- Figure 6: Economic Data Highlights
Ireland Pay Now Cards : Market Update
"Ireland Pay Now Cards : Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the Pay Now Cards market in Ireland. It also provides data on leading companies in Ireland Pay Now Cards market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.
It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the Pay Now Cards market in Ireland. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings, industry players in Ireland. "Ireland Pay Now Cards : Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the Pay Now Cards market in Ireland. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Irish Pay Now Cards value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
"Ireland Pay Now Cards : Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Pay Now Cards Highlights
- Transaction Value by Card type
- Market Growth Dynamics by Card
- Market Growth Comparison
- Leading Companies
- Enhance your understanding of the Pay Now Cards market in Ireland.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in Ireland Pay Now Cards market.