Ireland Inc. (IRLD) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Ireland Inc. (IRLD) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ireland Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Ireland Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Ireland Inc.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Ireland Inc is a mining and mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores, discovers, and extracts gold, silver, tungsten, precious metals, and other mineral resource deposits. Its projects include Columbus Project and Red Mountain Project. Ireland Inc's Columbus project is located over the Columbus Salt Marsh in Esmeralda County, Nevada between Las Vegas and Reno covering an area of 48,858 acres and produces 174 million tonnes of gold, silver, and precious metal deposits. The company's Red Mountain project is located at the base of Red Mountain in historical Rand Mining District in San Bernardino County, California and produces gold, tungsten and silver deposits. It has operations throughout the US. Ireland Inc is headquartered in Henderson, Nevada, the US.
- 1 Ireland Inc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Ireland Inc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Ireland Inc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Ireland Inc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Ireland Inc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Ireland Inc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Ireland Inc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 Ireland Inc - Solvency
- 2.3 Ireland Inc - Key Competitors
- 3 Ireland Inc - Recent Developments
- 4 Ireland Inc - Key Events
- 5 Ireland Inc - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Ireland Inc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Ireland Inc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Ireland Inc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Ireland Inc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Ireland Inc - Key Events
- Table 6: Ireland Inc - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Ireland Inc - Financial Position
- Figure 2: Ireland Inc - Solvency