Timetric's "Ireland Blyth Limited (IBL) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ireland Blyth Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Ireland Blyth Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Ireland Blyth Limited""
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Ireland Blyth Limited (IBL) is a diversified company. The company operates through its business divisions such as commerce, engineering, financial services, logistics, aviation and shipping, retail, and seafood and marine. Its engineering business division offers engineering and construction services, electrical and air-conditioning services, and rental of construction and material handling equipment to process engineering solutions, among others. IBL also distributes and markets fast moving consumer goods, frozen foods, pharmaceuticals and wellness products, and industrial chemicals and equipment, among others. The company operates a chain of supermarkets; constructs, repairs, and maintains vessels; and produces pre-cooked tuna products. It has operations across Mauritius. IBL is headquartered in Port Louis, Mauritius.
- 1 Ireland Blyth Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Ireland Blyth Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Ireland Blyth Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Ireland Blyth Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Ireland Blyth Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Ireland Blyth Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Ireland Blyth Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Ireland Blyth Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Ireland Blyth Limited - Valuation
- 2.3 Ireland Blyth Limited - Key Competitors
- 3 Ireland Blyth Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 Ireland Blyth Limited - Key Events
- 5 Ireland Blyth Limited - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Ireland Blyth Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Ireland Blyth Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Ireland Blyth Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Ireland Blyth Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Ireland Blyth Limited - Key Events
- Table 6: Ireland Blyth Limited - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Ireland Blyth Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Ireland Blyth Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Ireland Blyth Limited - Valuation