Ircon International Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Ircon International Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ircon International Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Ircon International Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Ircon International Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Ircon International Limited (Ircon) is a heavy construction contractor. It focuses on the construction of roads, bridges, airports, airport runways, residential, industrial, and commercial buildings and railways. It also provides services such as railway electrification, leasing of locomotives and passenger cars, and signals and telecommunications installations. Ircon also offers services such as civil, mechanical and electrical works, HVAC, electrification, plumbing and fire fighting. It primarily serves govrenemnt companies across India and other countries including Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Nepal, Afghanistan, the UK, Ethiopia, Mozambique, Bangladesh and Algeria. Key domestic clients include Northern Railway, Northern Highway Authority of India, Indian Oil, GAIL, TISCO and BALCO among others; and international clients include Nigerian Railway, Zambian Railway and Ministry of Communication, Indonesia among others. Ircon is headquartered in New Delhi, India.
- 1 Ircon International Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Ircon International Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Ircon International Ltd - Business Description
- 1.3 Ircon International Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Ircon International Ltd - Recent Developments
- 3 Ircon International Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Ircon International Ltd - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Ircon International Ltd - Strengths
- 3.3 Ircon International Ltd - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Ircon International Ltd - Opportunities
- 3.5 Ircon International Ltd - Threats
- 4 Ircon International Ltd - Company Statement
- 5 Ircon International Ltd - History
- 6 Ircon International Ltd - Key Employees
- 7 Ircon International Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 Ircon International Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Ircon International Ltd - Head Office
- 8.2 Ircon International Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Ircon International Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Ircon International Ltd - History
- Table 3: Ircon International Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 4: Ircon International Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Ircon International Ltd - Subsidiaries