Iraq Industrial Construction: Market Update
"Iraq Industrial Construction: Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the industrial construction market in Iraq. It also provides data on market drivers and indicators, along with leading companies, latest construction projects and industry news in Iraq industrial construction market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.
It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the industrial construction market in Iraq. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings, industry players and happening projects in Iraq. "Iraq Industrial Construction: Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the industrial construction market in Iraq. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Iraq construction value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
"Iraq Industrial Construction: Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Industrial Construction Highlights
- Industrial Construction Output by Sector
- Market Growth Dynamics by Sector
- Market Growth Comparison
- Key Market Drivers and Indicators
- Latest Construction Projects
- Leading Construction Companies
- Latest Construction Industry News.
- Enhance your understanding of the industrial construction market in Iraq.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in Iraq industrial construction market.
- Improve your knowledge of the latest construction projects and industry news in Iraq.
- 1 Industrial Construction - Highlights
- 2 Latest Projects
- 2.1 ACPL/ATCA – Basra Grinding Facility – Iraq
- 2.2 Lafarge/MerchantBridge – Karbala Cement Plant Rehabilitation – Iraq
- 2.3 MIM/Taj – Karbala Cement Plant – Iraq
- 2.4 AMC – Al-Fadwa Cement Plant – Muthanna Governorate
- 2.5 KAR – Qarachog Cement Plant – Iraq
- 2.6 JINDALSAW – Basra Pipe Manufacturing Unit – Iraq
- 2.7 Liebherr – Heavy Industrial Equipment Manufacturing Facility – Basra Governorate
- 3 Leading Companies
- 3.1 Galala Group of Companies
- 4 Latest News
- 4.1 Attock Cement to set up Iraq unit
- 4.2 Attock Cement to set up a new grinding plant in Iraq
- 4.3 In Iraq CMEC wins $236mn contract to build cement plant in Qarachog
- 4.4 Iraq to build its largest industrial city in Al Anbar for USD472m
- 4.5 Another New Cement Factory Planned
- 4.6 Market sentiment for billet weakens in SE Asia
- 4.7 Mass Global of Jordan to build steel plant in Kurdistan
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Output: By Project Sector (IQD m), 2006-2018
- Table 2: Growth Dynamics by Sector, 2006-2018
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Output: By Project Sector (IQD m)
- Figure 2: Growth Dynamics by Sector