Iraq Commercial Construction: Market Update
"Iraq Commercial Construction: Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the commercial construction market in Iraq. It also provides data on market drivers and indicators, along with leading companies, latest construction projects and industry news in Iraq commercial construction market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.
It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the commercial construction market in Iraq. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings, industry players and happening projects in Iraq. "Iraq Commercial Construction: Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the commercial construction market in Iraq. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Iraq construction value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
"Iraq Commercial Construction: Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Commercial Construction Highlights
- Commercial Construction Output by Sector
- Market Growth Dynamics by Sector
- Market Growth Comparison
- Key Market Drivers and Indicators
- Latest Construction Projects
- Leading Construction Companies
- Latest Construction Industry News.
- Enhance your understanding of the commercial construction market in Iraq.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in Iraq commercial construction market.
- Improve your knowledge of the latest construction projects and industry news in Iraq.
- 1 Commercial Construction - Highlights
- 2 Latest Projects
- 2.1 NIC – Diwaniya Airport and Aerotropolis Development – Iraq
- 2.2 ACPL/ATCA – Basra Grinding Facility – Iraq
- 2.3 FH – Kurd Towers Development – Iraq
- 2.4 MoH – Kirkuk Hospital Development – Iraq
- 2.5 DTH – Kurdistan DoubleTree by Hilton Sulaymaniyah Hotel – Iraq
- 2.6 Empire – Marriot Hotel & Resorts Complex – Kurdistan
- 2.7 MoYS – Al Rusafa Olympic Stadium Development – Baghdad
- 3 Leading Companies
- 3.1 Galala Group of Companies
- 4 Latest News
- 4.1 World Bank funded reconstruction and housing projects
- 4.2 Necotrans participates in the construction of an Olympic stadium in the middle of the Iraqi desert
- 4.3 Lebanese firm launches 'pearl of Amarah' project in Iraq
- 4.4 Drilling of 122 wells completed in Halfaya oil field
- 4.5 Bloom to build 40,000 housing units in Iraq
- 4.6 40 companies competing for the implementation of the Middle Euphrates International Airport in Karbala
- 4.7 ICTSI Chairman Visits Basra Gateway Terminal
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Output: By Project Sector (IQD m), 2006-2018
- Table 2: Growth Dynamics by Sector, 2006-2018
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Output: By Project Sector (IQD m)
- Figure 2: Growth Dynamics by Sector