Invicta – Sopot European Family Center – Pomeranian Voivodeship - Project Profile
"Invicta – Sopot European Family Center – Pomeranian Voivodeship - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "Invicta – Sopot European Family Center – Pomeranian Voivodeship - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
INVICTA Fertility Clinic (Invicta) is planning to undertake the construction of the health care center in Sopot, Pomeranian Voivodeship.
The project involves the construction of a medical center which consists of six separate buildings. It includes the construction of a gynecological hospital, obstetric hospital, surgical area, labor and operating rooms, medical clinics, laboratories, a one-day diagnostic center, pharmacy, rehabilitation center for people with mobility problems, birth school or a hospice, a residential complex, administration space, parking spaces, installation of medical equipment, electrical system, safety and security systems.
In January 2016, Invicta purchased the land at plot Polna 64 for project development.
Invicta is in the process of obtaining building permits. The project is expected to commence in 2018 and will take five years to complete.
The project involves construction of a European Family Center in Sopot, Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland.
The US$25 million includes the following:
1. Construction of a six block medical center
2. Construction of a gynecological hospital
3. Construction of a obstetric hospital
4. Construction of surgical area
5. Construction of labor and operating rooms
6. Construction of medical clinics
7. Construction of laboratories
8. Construction of a one-day diagnostic center
9. Construction of pharmacy
10. Construction of a rehabilitation center
11. Construction of a birth school or a hospice
12. Construction of a residential complex
13. Construction of an administration space
14. Construction of parking spaces
15. Installation of medical equipment
16. Installation of electrical system
17. Installation of safety and security systems
Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook