Investors Heritage Capital Corporation (IHRC) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Investors Heritage Capital Corporation (IHRC) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Investors Heritage Capital Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Investors Heritage Capital Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Investors Heritage Capital Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Investors Heritage Capital Corporation (IHRC), through its subsidiaries, offers a range of insurance and annuity products, and administration services. The company provides life insurance and annuity products such as participating and non-participating whole life, universal life, credit accident, limited pay life, credit life, annuity contracts, and health and group insurance policies. It also provides preneed and burial products, traditional and universal life products, commercial and residential mortgage lending products, and third party administrative services. The company also provides job printing services. These products and services are catered to principal markets in Kentucky, Georgia, North Carolina, Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, South Carolina, Tennessee, Pennsylvania, Texas and Virginia. IHRC is headquartered in Frankfort, Kentucky, the US.
The company reported premium and other considerations of US$51.7 million during fiscal year 2016 (FY2016), representing an annual decline of 9.1% over FY2015. Its net premiums were US$40.9 million in FY2016, a decrease of 7.8% over FY2015.