- 1 Invest Bank PSC - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Invest Bank PSC - Company Overview
- 1.2 Invest Bank PSC - Major Products and Services
- 2 Invest Bank PSC - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Invest Bank PSC - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Invest Bank PSC - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Invest Bank PSC - Total Income and Net Profit Margin
- 2.2.2 Invest Bank PSC - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Invest Bank PSC - Valuation
- 2.3 Invest Bank PSC - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Invest Bank PSC - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Invest Bank PSC - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Invest Bank PSC - Valuation
- 3 Invest Bank PSC - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Invest Bank PSC - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Invest Bank PSC - Key Events
- 5 Invest Bank PSC - Key Employees
- 6 Invest Bank PSC - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Invest Bank PSC - Head Office
- 6.2 Invest Bank PSC - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Invest Bank PSC - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Invest Bank PSC - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Invest Bank PSC - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Invest Bank PSC - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Invest Bank PSC - Key Events
- Table 6: Invest Bank PSC - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Invest Bank PSC - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Invest Bank PSC - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Invest Bank PSC - Valuation
- Figure 4: Invest Bank PSC - Market Capitalization
- Figure 5: Invest Bank PSC - Efficiency
- Figure 6: Invest Bank PSC - Valuation
Invest Bank PSC (INVESTB) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Invest Bank PSC (INVESTB) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Invest Bank PSC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Invest Bank PSC" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Invest Bank PSC
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Invest Bank PSC (Invest Bank) is a bank which offers corporate banking and retail banking products and services. The company provides current accounts, auto loans, millennium investor accounts, loans and advances, guarantees, foreign exchange, revolving overdraft facility, call deposits, and debit cards. It also offers letters of credit, collections, project and trade finance, saving accounts, personal loans, placements to and from banks, Visa credit cards, fixed deposits, and internet banking. Invest Bank provides its services to corporate and retail customers. It operates through its offices in Sharjah, Al Ain, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Dhaid, Ras Al Khaimah, and Fujairah, the UAE. Invest Bank is headquartered in Sharjah, the UAE.