Inventis Limited (IVT) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Inventis Limited (IVT) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Inventis Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Inventis Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Inventis Limited""
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Inventis Limited (Inventis) is a diversified company. The company designs, manufactures, and sells technology and furniture products and services. It offers electronics control solutions, wireless warning solutions, and computer solutions. Inventis provides products such as PNE electronics, impart special products, emergency alert systems, controls for precision pumps and measuring devices, healthcare and safety warning systems, and waste processing systems. The company also offers ergonomic furniture, designer furniture, and healthcare furniture. It operates in Australia and New Zealand. Inventis is headquartered in Auburn, New South Wales, Australia.
2 Inventis Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators2.1 Inventis Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators2.2 Inventis Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators2.2.1 Inventis Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit2.2.2 Inventis Limited - Asset and Liabilities2.2.3 Inventis Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio2.2.4 Inventis Limited - Solvency2.3 Inventis Limited - Key Competitors3 Inventis Limited - Key Employees4 Inventis Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries4.1 Inventis Limited - Head Office4.2 Inventis Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries5 Appendix5.1 Methodology5.2 Ratio Definitions5.3 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: Inventis Limited - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: Inventis Limited - Key Ratios - AnnualTable 3: Inventis Limited - Key Ratios - InterimTable 4: Inventis Limited - Key Capital Market IndicatorsTable 5: Inventis Limited - Key EmployeesTable 6: Inventis Limited - SubsidiariesList of FiguresFigure 1: Inventis Limited - Revenue and Operating ProfitFigure 2: Inventis Limited - Financial PositionFigure 3: Inventis Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing RatioFigure 4: Inventis Limited - Solvency
- 1 Inventis Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Inventis Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Inventis Limited - Major Products and Services