First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. (FIBK) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. (FIBK) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "First Interstate BancSystem, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "First Interstate BancSystem, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "First Interstate BancSystem, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. (FIB) is a bank and financial holding company. The company, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, First Interstate Bank, offers a range of accounts, cards, loans and borrowings, and other financial services to individuals, businesses and municipalities in Idaho, Montana, Oregon, South Dakota, Washington, and Wyoming. Its product portfolio includes personal and business accounts such as checking accounts, savings accounts, credit cards, prepaid cards. Its loan portfolio comprises home mortgage loans, auto loans, recreational vehicle loans, home equity loans, debt consolidation loans, personal loans, commercial loans, letters of credit, agri-business loans and agri-mortgage loans. The company offers a range of investment management, trust, insurance solutions, agency and custodial services to consumers, businesses and non-profit organizations. FIB also offers services such as online banking, online bill pay, e-statements, merchant services, remote deposit services, remittance processing services, mobile banking services, and business sweep accounts. FIB is headquartered in Billings, Montana, the US.