Intersections Inc. (INTX) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Intersections Inc. (INTX) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Intersections Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Intersections Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Intersections Inc.""
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Intersections Inc. (Intersections) is an insurance solutions provider. The company's services include consumer and corporate identity risk management services, comprehensive identity protection, data breach remediation, bail bonds industry solutions, and customer loyalty solutions. Its other services comprise protection solutions, personal asset security solutions, revenue opportunities, consumer credit monitoring, public data monitoring, breach notification, effective customer protection, identity theft recovery, and phone and internet enrollment solutions. Intersections also provides simplify client acquisition and management, pc and virus protection solutions, office management, strategic product development, database management, market segmentation, proactive customer services, insurance services, and household and automotive maintenance services, among others. The company offers its services to individuals, businesses, professionals, groups, and corporate clients. Intersections is headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, the US.
2 Intersections Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators2.1 Intersections Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators2.2 Intersections Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators2.2.1 Intersections Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit2.2.2 Intersections Inc. - Asset and Liabilities2.2.3 Intersections Inc. - Solvency2.3 Intersections Inc. - Key Competitors3 Intersections Inc. - Recent Developments4 Intersections Inc. - Key Events5 Intersections Inc. - Key Employees6 Intersections Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries6.1 Intersections Inc. - Head Office6.2 Intersections Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries7 Appendix7.1 Methodology7.2 Ratio Definitions7.3 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: Intersections Inc. - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: Intersections Inc. - Key Ratios - AnnualTable 3: Intersections Inc. - Key Ratios - InterimTable 4: Intersections Inc. - Key Capital Market IndicatorsTable 5: Intersections Inc. - Key EventsTable 6: Intersections Inc. - Key EmployeesTable 7: Intersections Inc. - SubsidiariesList of FiguresFigure 1: Intersections Inc. - Revenue and Operating ProfitFigure 2: Intersections Inc. - Financial PositionFigure 3: Intersections Inc. - Solvency
- 1 Intersections Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Intersections Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Intersections Inc. - Major Products and Services