If P&C Insurance Holding Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "If P&C Insurance Holding Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "If P&C Insurance Holding Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "If P&C Insurance Holding Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "If P&C Insurance Holding Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
If P&C Insurance Holding Ltd (If P&C), a subsidiary of Sampo Group, is a non-life insurance company. The company, through its subsidiaries, offers a range of property and casualty insurance products and services to individual and corporate clients. Its product offerings includes machinery breakdown insurance, fire insurance, business interruption insurance, project insurance and product recall insurance. It also offers crime insurance, professional indemnity insurance, error and omission insurance and environment cost insurance. It also offers environmental impairment liability insurance, marine and cargo insurance, forwarder’s liability insurance, motor insurance and employee benefit insurance. Its service offerings include international global property program, online insurance services, global information services and risk management services that include cargo risk, property impairment notification and occupational health and safety risk. It operates in Denmark, Norway, Finland, Sweden, Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania. If P&C is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
The company reported gross written premiums of SEK42,207 million during fiscal year 2016 (FY2016), representing a decline of 1% over FY2015. It reported net premiums of SEK40,575 million in FY2016, representing a decline of 0.1% over the previous year.