If P&C Insurance AS : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "If P&C Insurance AS : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "If P&C Insurance AS"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "If P&C Insurance AS" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "If P&C Insurance AS"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
If P&C Insurance AS (If P&C Insurance), a subsidary of If P&C Insurance Holding Ltd, is an insurance company. The company offers a range of non-life insurance products catering to needs of both individual and corporate customers. The company offers a wide range of products such as accident insurance, liability insurance, travel insurance, personal accident insurance, pet insurance, forest insurance and boat insurance. In addition, it offers home insurance goods in transit insurance, machinery breakdown insurance, business interruption insurance, and commercial property insurance. It also offers claims handling services. The company distributes these products online and through direct sales channel, brokers and partners. It operates sales and customer service offices in Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia. If P&C Insurance is headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia.
If P&C Insurance reported gross premiums written of EUR130.8 million during the fiscal year ended December 2016 (FY2016), representing an annual decline of 1.8% over FY2015. In FY2016, net premiums written of the company was EUR130.7 million, representing an increase of 3.3% over FY2015.
- 1 If P&C Insurance AS - Business Analysis
- 1.1 If P&C Insurance AS - Company Overview
- 1.2 If P&C Insurance AS - Business Description
- 1.3 If P&C Insurance AS - Major Products and Services
- 2 If P&C Insurance AS - Recent Developments
- 3 If P&C Insurance AS - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 If P&C Insurance AS - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 If P&C Insurance AS - Strengths
- 3.3 If P&C Insurance AS - Weaknesses
- 3.4 If P&C Insurance AS - Opportunities
- 3.5 If P&C Insurance AS - Threats
- 4 If P&C Insurance AS - Company Statement
- 5 If P&C Insurance AS - History
- 6 If P&C Insurance AS - Key Employees
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: If P&C Insurance AS - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: If P&C Insurance AS - History
- Table 3: If P&C Insurance AS - Key Employees