First Insurance Company P.L.C. (FINS) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "First Insurance Company P.L.C. (FINS) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "First Insurance Company P.L.C."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "First Insurance Company P.L.C." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "First Insurance Company P.L.C."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
First Insurance Company P.L.C. (FIC), a subsidiary of Solidarity Group Holding Bahrain is a non-life insurance products and services provider. The company offers a range of general insurance products to individuals and corporate customers. Its individual insurance products include care insurance, home insurance, travel insurance, and Haj and Omrah insurance. The corporate insurance products offered by the company includes medical, personal accident, property, motor, marine, engineering, money, workmen, third party liability, travel and aviation insurance. The company has reinsurance agreement with companies, including R+V, Trust Re, Munich Re, Partner Re, Chubb, GIC, Arab Re, and Korean Re for general, medical, life, and travel businesses. The company has its presence in Aqaba, Rainbow, Jabal Amman, Al Sweifieh, Al Abdali and Al Shmeisani. FIC is headquartered in Amman, Jordan.
The company reported gross written premium of JOD0.3 million during fiscal year ended December 2016 (FY2016), a decrease of 96.4% over FY2015. The net written premium of the company was JOD0.06 million in FY2016, a decrease of 95.4% in FY2015.