B&W Instrumentation and Electrical (Pty) Ltd. (BWI) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "B&W Instrumentation and Electrical (Pty) Ltd. (BWI) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "B&W Instrumentation and Electrical (Pty) Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "B&W Instrumentation and Electrical (Pty) Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "B&W Instrumentation and Electrical (Pty) Ltd.""
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
B&W Instrumentation and Electrical (Pty) Ltd. (BWI) is a construction company. The company's products include cable reels, reeling cables, flat festoon cables, slip ring assemblies, earth collectors, insulated conductor bar systems, festoon systems, moving machinery, steelwork light fittings, and instrument tubing products. It offers services such as purchasing, inspection, material supplying, procurement, installation, design solutions, fabrication, commissioning, maintenance, onsite support, repairs, refurbishment, machinery electrification, and construction management services. BWI also provides planning, monitoring, scheduling, controlling, site management, site supervision, calibrations, equipment commissioning, equipment testing, design, engineering, installation, consultancy, soil resistivity analysis, lightning protection risk assessments, erection, management, and aftermarket support services, among others. The company caters mining, chemical, oil and gas, renewable energy, power generation, transmission, distribution, industrial, and utilities sectors. BWI is headquartered in Alberton, South Africa.