Inscape Corporation (INQ) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Inscape Corporation (INQ) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Inscape Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Inscape Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Inscape Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Inscape Corporation (Inscape) is an office furniture and wall products manufacturer. The company offers storage, benching; systems; seating solutions; West Elm Workspace products; and architectural and movable walls. It’s collection of systems product includes Arrival Wing, Inscape System and Sit and Stand; and its benching collection comprises of Arrivals Bench and Inscape Bench. The company’s seating collection includes Agia, Fan and TurnAround. The company’s storage system includes freestanding and workstation storage; specialty storage; storage based planning; and office specialty. The company owns manufacturing facilities in Canada and the US, and West Elm Workspace office and distribution center in the US. Inscape is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- 1 Inscape Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Inscape Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 Inscape Corporation - Business Description
- 1.3 Inscape Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 Inscape Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Inscape Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Inscape Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Inscape Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Inscape Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Inscape Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- 2.3 Inscape Corporation - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.2 Inscape Corporation - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Inscape Corporation - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 3 Inscape Corporation - Recent Developments
- 4 Inscape Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Inscape Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Inscape Corporation - Strengths
- 4.3 Inscape Corporation - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Inscape Corporation - Opportunities
- 4.5 Inscape Corporation - Threats
- 5 Inscape Corporation - Company Statement
- 6 Inscape Corporation - History
- 7 Inscape Corporation - Key Employees
- 8 Inscape Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Inscape Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Inscape Corporation - Head Office
- 9.2 Inscape Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Inscape Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Inscape Corporation - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Inscape Corporation - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Inscape Corporation - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Inscape Corporation - History
- Table 6: Inscape Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 7: Inscape Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Inscape Corporation - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: Inscape Corporation - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Inscape Corporation - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Inscape Corporation - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Inscape Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Inscape Corporation - Efficiency
- Figure 5: Inscape Corporation - Turnover – Inventory and Asset